JBA 3" off road y pipe & 1 7/8 headers on 4/6 drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jae22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone know if the JBA 3" off road y pipe & 1 7/8 headers will work with the inez 4/6 drop? The truck isn't dropped yet but will be soon. Have a 2017 ram rt 2wd single cab.

Thanks.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Does anyone know if the JBA 3" off road y pipe & 1 7/8 headers will work with the inez 4/6 drop? The truck isn't dropped yet but will be soon. Have a 2017 ram rt 2wd single cab.

Thanks.

They better fit,otherwise Inez has the front crossmember dragging the ground,lol. The headers and Y pipe sit higher then the front crossmember ,so you'll be good to go,just don't be trying to jump speed bumps in a single bound,as that'll be the only time you could have an issue

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks.

Post pics when you’re done! Sounds like an awesome truck!

Lil John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I don't know about JBA.

My ARH long tubes and cated Y hang well below my front cross member. I also have the 4/6 lowering kit installed from inez and I can say this, I've never had a problem from anything other than the occasional plastic bag the melts on the y pipe. This has happened twice and it sucks! Other than that I love my setup..