Just Got Weather Tech's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bunion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
5.7L PIG EDITION
Model # WT444651

Not by choice. I got them as a gift so they will do. I wanted the Husky's.

So, I think they're good mats. I don't like that they're only held down by those factory tabs on the floor. There should be some spikes on the bottom or something. I was also expecting more grooves in the mat. Over all the look a bit cheap. I work in construction so these mats will be put to the test. I jump in my truck with muddy boots all the time. I will see how much protection they actually have.

TBH they should sell these things for $50-$75

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 60

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had mine for about 9 years now and they work great!
I bet you will like them as time goes on. They are durable and made in America. I wash them every once in a while to keep them clean and looking good.

tsunamilogan05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love mine! Though I got the over the hump mats for front and rear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bunion

Bunion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
5.7L PIG EDITION
I love mine! Though I got the over the hump mats for front and rear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yea I wish my pops would of bought that one. It would be cool if weather tech sold the hump extra. I don't think they do.

kevjus07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had them in my 09 and now in my 14, great protection and not had them slide at all

OP
OP
Bunion

Bunion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
5.7L PIG EDITION
Had them in my 09 and now in my 14, great protection and not had them slide at all

I'm sure they're great. I just was expecting more for $130.

Sparkyy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
My girl thought I was nuts buying that expensive of a mat for the truck. Once she saw them and realized how nice they were. She had me order her a front/back set for her Kia.

They have really save the carpet in both of our vehicles from the dog and two kids. Especially after this nasty winter we had in Jersey.

aplineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I've had the big grooved mats and liked them until I bought weathertechs. They are so much easier to clean. Definitely the best mats I have ever owned.

OP
OP
Bunion

Bunion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
5.7L PIG EDITION
My girl thought I was nuts buying that expensive of a mat for the truck. Once she saw them and realized how nice they were. She had me order her a front/back set for her Kia.

They have really save the carpet in both of our vehicles from the dog and two kids. Especially after this nasty winter we had in Jersey.

I got my new truck Feb 1st and I put in normal winter mats. When I took them out there was a ring of salt and mud. Normal mats are ****. I had to clean my carpet today for 2 hours. They sell these mats for a reason. It does the job.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
somebody did you a favor buying these instead of the huskies. best money ive spent so far. everyone i know that bought the huskies wished they spent the extra money on the weathertechs.

Alfonsio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Big Horn Quad Cab 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Great choice! I love mine!

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
I have used weather techs for years in several trucks. They are to me the best mats you can get. But a few months ago I got some Wade Sure Fits for the front of my Longhorn because they seemed to come back farther beside the seats. They do actually go farther back than the weather techs, but are not nearly as thick. I still have my weather techs for this truck in my store room and will never get rid of them, but these Wades do cover a wee bit more where I need them to. I work on muddy locations and am constantly getting muddy boots etc in my truck. I personally think you will grow to LOVE the weather techs, very quickly. And the tabs will hold them well enough, you shouldn't have any issues with them moving around too much.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
i got them in mine and glad I got them and they don't move at all. None of them. I have front and rear mats

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Yeah I kept my rear weather tech mat in mine and I love it too. It absolutely covers every square inch lol.

Zapped13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Gotta jump on the Lovin WeatherTech Liners. Had for 3 weeks now and work great, look great. Definitely should save the carpeting and floor rot from happening.

Nice to know mine came from the Burlington plant.

OP
OP
Bunion

Bunion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Express
Engine
5.7L PIG EDITION
Gotta jump on the Lovin WeatherTech Liners. Had for 3 weeks now and work great, look great. Definitely should save the carpeting and floor rot from happening.

Nice to know mine came from the Burlington plant.

Ya my box had Canada flags all over it

SgtK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mats like these are awesome. I will put them in every nice vehicle I own. Great for the dirty Wisconsin winters