JVC amps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 black Crew Cab Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was wondering if anybody is currently using JVC amps or have they used them in the past? Plus what type of experiences did you have good, bad or in so-so reviews?
Thanks
Bob

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
JVC has amps?? they are still in business?

back in the day there were your entry-mid level equipment. i think they still are

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree most of their stuff I have ever seen besides some head units are very entry level.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I like their headunits, never even looked at their amps.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am gathering some thoughts about what brand amp to get, I was thinking about a Soundstream, JVC or Kenwood ( I saw that JVC and KW are same company or some how connected). I just got a 10in Focal sub from Crutchfield for 80 dollars. I probably will spend a little more on a mid level sub.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
How much power do you want/need and whats your budget?
If its for a sub, get a good class D mono amp, name brand, and get good power wire, you will be fine. Put box in as close to manufactures specs best as you can.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was thinking of a 5 channel amp. I don't need a lot of power I figure about 40-50 rms and about 200-250 on the mono channel. I have a Sedona PPI 55x4, and sometimes I think that's to loud. (getting old) I just want to round out the base in the cab, I am running pioneer TSD's components in front and 6x9's in the back. I would like to spend more but the BPIA keeps saying how much more you gonna spend.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Check out Sonic and Crutchfield for a good 5 channel amp. That poower range is easily met, and keeps install easy.