keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fremen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all,

I have a 2015 1500 Laramie limited with Keyless entry.

I am looking to purchase a couple extra fobs. I know they can be programs with AlphaOBD.

Any good sources for them.

I am in Canada

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hello,
Please send me your VIN so I can look them up. Did you need the blades as well?

-Benny

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi, I am also in need of a fob with the blade. Do you cut and program the key as well?

Hello,

We sell the parts but the need to be cut and programmed locally. If you would like a quote please message me your VIN.

Thanks,
Benny

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
FYI You can go to your local hardware store and they will cut a regular key for you from that emergency door key in the FOB ! Why you ask ? Good question lol I keep that key in my wallet for that Oh **** moment if you leave the FOB in the truck :) it just unlocks the door to get your FOB :)

likes2build

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Express RCSB
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
FYI You can go to your local hardware store and they will cut a regular key for you from that emergency door key in the FOB ! Why you ask ? Good question lol I keep that key in my wallet for that Oh **** moment if you leave the FOB in the truck :) it just unlocks the door to get your FOB :)

I do that too. Knocked the plastic off the the key so it was flat in my wallet and put piece of Duck tape on it so it wouldn't slide out. And just incase it's a really "oh ****" moment and I didn't lock the Fobik in the truck but lost it somewhere, I hid a spare Fobik in the passenger compartment. **** happens!!!!!

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I do that too. Knocked the plastic off the the key so it was flat in my wallet and put piece of Duck tape on it so it wouldn't slide out. And just incase it's a really "oh ****" moment and I didn't lock the Fobik in the truck but lost it somewhere, I hid a spare Fobik in the passenger compartment. **** happens!!!!!

I like that idea of hiding a FOB inside the truck as well , for the really really Oh **** moment out of state :O lol!