Kicker amp, Wiring kit, RCA Adaptor, Subs + Custom mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebob0510

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought all this stuff awhile back with plans of adding 2 10" subs to my truck but still havent got around to it and dont plan on doing it anytime soon. Everything is new in the boxes minus the subs themselvs. I wanted something I could use the fold flat floor and still have subs so I made some sub mounts from MDF and wrapped them in carpet. Not sure how it will sound, But i figured it would add some decent bass to the system. It came out really nice and fit well in the stock storage under the back seat (I have a crew cab truck, Not sure if they are all the same)

Looking for $250 + $50 shipping for it all seeing how it will be multiple boxes. Shipping to the lower 48 only, No international. Ship via UPS ground with tracking number. Subs will be unbolted from the mounts and they will be shipped separate

Kicker CX400.1 (new)
Kicker 46KISL RCA adapter (new)
Kicker Bass Remote (new)
Boss Audio Wiring Kit (new)
(2) Sony Xplod 1200w subs (used for about a year in my old truck)

IMG_8175.jpg

IMG_8473.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8475.jpg

OP
OP
Rebob0510

Rebob0510

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will separate and sell everything besides the subs and mounts for $175 shipped if anyone is interested

Stephen Kassel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi. I just bought a 2014 express quad cab. I take delivery sometime this week. They are servicing and prepping it. I would like to upgrade the factory audio and this seems like a good start. I am also in the syracuse area. Pm me and maybe we can meet up once I get the truck and see if the box fits ( not sure the difference between crew and quad cabs).

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Hi. I just bought a 2014 express quad cab. I take delivery sometime this week. They are servicing and prepping it. I would like to upgrade the factory audio and this seems like a good start. I am also in the syracuse area. Pm me and maybe we can meet up once I get the truck and see if the box fits ( not sure the difference between crew and quad cabs).
He has a crew, you have a quad, sub box isn't going to fit for you

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

marshall634

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Will these fit a 2019 Classic Crew Cab? And are they just a cover and uses the cavity as the box or are they fully enclosed boxes?

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Classic should be same.

Status
Not open for further replies.