Kind of new, yet to actually get my truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrazyBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Howdy everyone. Name is Ben (who would have guessed?). I have special ordered a 2012 Dodge Ram Express while I am living in Japan. Will be having it built as soon as I find a new job in the states.

Truck is a regular cab 2wd. 3.92 Gears and limited slip, Cloth Seats and Carpet, Power Windows and Locks with the spray in bed liner and rambox. Pretty excited to return to the states and take delivery on it.

Plans for the truck are a bed cover, 2/4 drop, SRT 22s, DVD/Nav head unit, tint, and maybe a set of long tubes. Not going to go crazy

It will be my daily driver work horse to help me build my 1982 Jeep CJ8. The CJ8 will be a full frame-off resto-mod with either a Hemi or an LSx.

Look forward to reading and learning before I get started on my Ram.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to RF

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Welcome to the site

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome, you'll love the Express!

OP
OP
C

CrazyBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks everyone. I am pretty excited to find a new job in the states so I can move back and get my truck.

OP
OP
C

CrazyBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome. when are you coming back?

Sometime after 12 April when I can find a job somewhere it doesn't snow like it does here in Misawa.

welcome man...dare i ask what happened

I had an STS Turbocharged 2800 stalled RCSB Silverado. Went to dinner with a girlfriend had a few drinks and let her drive it home. Got about 2 blocks from the resturant and some guy in a white ram pulled out in front of her and just stopped. She tried to avoid. Went up on the curb mauled a fire plug, hit a utility pole (broke it into 3 pieces) and a pedestrian (luckily she barely clipped him and he got up and walked away before the cops got there), the transformer fell off and landed on the hood of the truck. Totaled the truck. Used the insurance to buy a 1999 Camaro Z28.

OP
OP
C

CrazyBen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Stuff happens. Thus is the progression of life. If I will still upset about it I wouldn't be buying a RAM.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
WOW , thats ****** . But welcome to RF

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just make sure ya put a HEMI in that Jeep, Ben. :D