Lamin-X Coupon Code - 20%

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lamin-X set up a coupon link so figured I’d share it here with you all.

This one is 20% off, pretty sure it works on all their products on their site but not totally sure. If anything the large rolls are off limits.

Navigate through the link, copy the code, add what you want to the cart, paste coupon code and complete your purchase.

I’ll share more codes as I get them. This ones pretty solid.

https://go.referralcandy.com/share/624F3PC

Last edited:

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Good of you to post this up for everyone, I just checked it out. Looks like a great deal.

Purediesel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tried this and it didnt add the discount into the cart. So after messing with this for a min I added the full front kit and the headlight/fog light kit to my cart and it too 25% off. So it looks like if you add 2 kits it will take the 25% off right away. My cart came out to $352 for the entire front end on my truck. Not bad considering that the local Ziebart wanted $800 to do a partial front on my 4th gen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tried this and it didnt add the discount into the cart. So after messing with this for a min I added the full front kit and the headlight/fog light kit to my cart and it too 25% off. So it looks like if you add 2 kits it will take the 25% off right away. My cart came out to $352 for the entire front end on my truck. Not bad considering that the local Ziebart wanted $800 to do a partial front on my 4th gen.

It doesn’t automatically add it, you’ll need to copy and paste it for it to work. I just double checked it with a random set up overlays and it worked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye