LED Headlight Bulbs Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flurverkins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are these LEDs going to work for me? 2018 Ram, has the quads now, replacing with aftermarket projectors that I'll put LEDs in.

Sealight

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Put some LED's in my projectors a few weeks ago. Pardon pun, but like nite and day now.

The description says the anti flicker modules w/ CanBus circuits are in them already (ones I bought had them in the power line already). You will have to go into the body computer with alfaOBD, the OBDLink MX+ and a bypass harness (your '18 will need it) and make the changes in the BC from halogen to LED. Or dealer can do it for you for $$$$

Make sure you align the LED's so LED's face 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock to get proper cut off line on the beams. Then you will absolutely need to re-align the headlights so you won't blind other drivers.

Very easy and good mod.

ken crotts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I am wanting to upgrade to LED's on my 2014 RAM 2500 with factory projectors. The passenger headlamp is fogging up and I thought it would be a good time to do an upgrade. Unfortunately I bought a replacement headlamp assembly from Amazon and it takes different bulbs. Now I'm seeing I may need antiflicker devices as well. Is there an all in one quality chrome projector headlamp that doesn't require matching multiple housings, bulbs, antiflicker suppressors and has the lights properly oriented.