Left Turn Signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98ksxj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I am getting a message on the dash my left signal is burnt out. My trailer brake and left turn is also not working. However the bulbs are good and the front and rear turn do work 99% of the time on the truck. Every once in a while they will not flash but the trailer never does. Its not the wiring on the trailer itself as I have multiple trailers and all have the same issue. The message on the dash shows about 90% of the time while driving around town even without a trailer attached.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I am getting a message on the dash my left signal is burnt out. My trailer brake and left turn is also not working.
I recall that the trailer lighting circuits are driven by relays in the BCM therefore electrically separate from the truck's lighting. I doubt the message of bulb out has anything to do with your trailer lights being inop. You may have two separate issues.

Have you installed after-market lighting?
Have you checked all the related fuses?