Lets destroy the trx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For anyone skeptical on wheel spacers, chime in around 11:45 LOL

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
The truck doesn't belong to me and I know in reality it's absolutely none of my business but it saddens me to know the amount of people that would give their left you know what for one of these and then you have someone who obviously has to much money and no cares to just do every thing they can to destroy the truck. I wish someone that knows how to appreciate things and earns them owned it. Just my opinion and yes I know everybody has one!

OP
OP
olyelr

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The truck doesn't belong to me and I know in reality it's absolutely none of my business but it saddens me to know the amount of people that would give their left you know what for one of these and then you have someone who obviously has to much money and no cares to just do every thing they can to destroy the truck. I wish someone that knows how to appreciate things and earns them owned it. Just my opinion and yes I know everybody has one!

The youtubers make their money doing stupid **** like that. If you did that to a trx and it made u enough money to not only buy it, but to be able to buy another, you wouldnt do it?

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
The youtubers make their money doing stupid **** like that. If you did that to a trx and it made u enough money to not only buy it, but to be able to buy another, you wouldnt do it?
If it made any sense I guess there's a lot we would do, if that makes any sense other than "cause I can" have at it. Like I said in the first sentence, It's not mine and it's none of my business, just an observation. Guess I don't want to find out if money would make me do some thing like that.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
While I applaud someone for being able to capitalize enough on things like that, it kinda feels like rubbing it in to the rest of us that cant afford to own one....much less afford to own one and beat the daylights out of it.

There are plenty of YouTubers that have "eff you" money but dont act like that (check out Cleetus McFarland and Taylor Ray).

The TRX guy keeps fake ******** about how he hits the "like numbers" and is forced to put 44s on the TRX, jump the TRX. The next thing he said would be set it on fire, for 50K likes. Seriously.....thats a slap in the face for people who would die to own one and take care of it like their own child.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not any type of values or the understanding the meaning off hard earned money and then all the fools that support his channel adding to his Psychological problems. It doesn’t anger me, sadden me, make me happy nor want to go out and trash my Power Wagon. Makes me just shake my head and wonder.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
There's a sucker born every minute........P.T. Barnum

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I even watched him on his video fly and pick it up...he was so proud how cool and clean it was, supposedly Ram helped dealer get it early for him.
Him and this fool...

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
And Roadkill is now Dodge sponsored and tried out a hellcat charger and challenger as well as a viper as off roaders. New vehicles that Chrysler can make more of so not a huge expense to them in the scope of advertising budgets. I'm sure they're happy for the publicity given how well they seem to handle the abuses.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
I get the whole "his money, his truck...he can do what he wants to it" thought process but I definitely dont agree with it and personally I think the youtubers that do this stuff are ignorant...just my opinion. Maybe its bc I grew up not having much and now that Im older and bust my ass working for my family and myself to have nice things. Just another reason for me to despise social media.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Spirit79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Darwin must have taken the day off, otherwise, at the speed he was going the TRX would have dug in nose first, done about 5 endos, spit him out of the back window and landed on his body.

Anthony Kalos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I see some good in what he’s doing.
He pushed that truck to the extreme as to what Ram advertised it capable of doing and it did do it reasonably well !!!
Not sure if anyone else is going to drive it like that but it shows how well it works for the price Ram charges ! I’m also sure Ram is taking notice as well as Bilstein !

thebuilderman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
The best way to get any sense of payback is to make sure you ignore it.

He gets paid from people who watch his videos, so, put him on ignore.

Thats not even entertainment..its just dumb. In my opinion.

And that is exactly why I didn’t and won’t click on the video. I have to deal with stupid every day and can not endorse it in anyway. Even if he makes money doing that same stupid ****.
Just cuz you have the extra money doesn’t mean to flaunt it or throw it in someone’s face. Too many people are suffering to do that right now.
Don’t want the truck to roll on him cuz he’s stupid but Nature didn’t listen to Darwin and she was definitely taking a snooze that day. Unfortunately Natural selection isn’t picky enough nowadays. Just drive the roads and freeways and you’ll see.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see some good in what he’s doing.
He pushed that truck to the extreme as to what Ram advertised it capable of doing and it did do it reasonably well !!!
Not sure if anyone else is going to drive it like that but it shows how well it works for the price Ram charges ! I’m also sure Ram is taking notice as well as Bilstein !

Bilstein actually requested he send them the front setup so they can look it over.