Let's here your stories!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
She wants to feel the power of your american muscle hahaha :p

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got my ass handed to me by an ecoboost, so I'm trading for one today. Does this kind of story count?

ramguy11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got my ass handed to me by an ecoboost, so I'm trading for one today. Does this kind of story count?

That must have a been a mistake. The only way the Econoost beats these trucks (2013+) is when they leave from a dig with the turbo spooled some. They were only a .1 second faster than the 2012 ram and now they are .4 slower than the 13's in the 1/4. BUT only because of those turbos spooling up. I never lost to one in my truck. Stock for stock that is.
Now my buddy has one with a CAI, full Exhaust and tune. It'll roll pretty good for a full size.

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7

Really?

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

First id like to point out that you have a 2500, which is heavier than a 1500
Second i hope you like fixing things after the warranty is finished...

Good luck lol

OP
OP
Inside Man

Inside Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
:eek: get outa here. An Eco! I took an ecoboost for a ride. Didn't feel as impressive as the dodge! Wanted to take the 302 out but ended up in the Eco. Wasn't impressed at all. They have or had a lot of problems with the intercoolers trashing the turbos on them too. I don't work on or know much about turbos or S/C either, and I'm not buying something I can't work on. Real muscle in my opinion is naturally aspired. Turbos and S/C's are kinda like steroids for body builders. Cheating. Again, just my opinion.