Level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AvionAlv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thinking about getting a level kit for my 2020 1500 but a little indecisive on how many inches. Was originally going to get just a 2” for the front but recently seen they offer 3” for the front and 1.5” for the rear. Does anyone know if that 3” and 1.5” would make it all around leveled with an additional added height?

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thinking about getting a level kit for my 2020 1500 but a little indecisive on how many inches. Was originally going to get just a 2” for the front but recently seen they offer 3” for the front and 1.5” for the rear. Does anyone know if that 3” and 1.5” would make it all around leveled with an additional added height?
Depends on what your rake is currently...if it's 1.5, then 3 in front and 1.5 in rear should level it. I would recommend maintaining a slight rake for when your carrying something in the bed or towing so your front end doesn't end up riding high unless it not something you typically do and you really want the leveled look.