Level Measurement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DH9185

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bought a 2020 used BH that appears may have already been leveled. I'm trying to determine how much. Can some give me a measurement from their stocker hub center straight up to the fender edge front and back? I've Googled for the stock measurement with no results.. Mine measures 24½ on all four corners. First post, TYIA.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a 2020 used BH that appears may have already been leveled. I'm trying to determine how much. Can some give me a measurement from their stocker hub center straight up to the fender edge front and back? I've Googled for the stock measurement with no results.. Mine measures 24½ on all four corners. First post, TYIA.
What was used to level it? Leveling struts or spacers? Look at the front struts

OP
OP
DH9185

DH9185

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Spacers. Just looking for stock measurements.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you measure the spacer. Roughly 1.5x the spacer is how much lift

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Variations in our trucks are 3” you can go to the dealer and walk around the lot with a tape measure you’ll get so many different heights you’ll think your eyes are broken. So there is no answer to your question.
That say many 5th gen came with an orp (off road package) which will be 1” higher