Leveled UCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laglueck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Vehicle info: 2017 1500 5.7 Hemi Big Horn 2WD Coil Springs

So I bought my truck used about a year ago and want to level it to get rid of the rake. I went with the Supreme Suspensions 2.5 pro billet spacers for the front. While I did that was also going to throw on Bilstein 5100 shock absorbers(non-adjustable) for all 4 corners.
My main question is for the UCA's. Was wondering if even on just a level it they needed to be replaced. I've heard they tend to go out quick on any kind of lift/level and if so I figured I'd do it now. Again, its 2WD so not necessarily going for heavy duty performance but don't want to cheap out but if I do need to replace them any recommendations?

Thanks Everyone

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
When I leveled mine prior to lift I did RC 3-6 inch UCAs worked good and used them again when I lifted

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

laglueck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks ill look into those. I've seen the drastjc angle on the stock ones when you lift it and I dont want to cause any issues for the future