Lift question For a 2015 Ram 3500 with automatic rear air leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Hey everyone, I have a 2015 Ram 3500 limited single rear wheel with an automatic rear air leveling option and with 3.42 gear ratios. Currently the suspension is all stock. I want to lift it, but not sacrifice any towing capabilities. I was thinking of adding a 4” or a 6” lift and having 35s or a leveling kit and 35s. With a leveling kit it doesn’t quite add a noticeable lift. My question is what is the best lift for a 3500 with the automatic rear air leveling option. Is it possible to lift the rear with factory airbags? Any input would be appreciated

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
When it comes to lifting the hd trucks. There’s really only two that are worth it IMO. Thuren Suspension and Carli Suspension. A good company to talk to would be CJC Off-road. HD truck are their thing.

OP
OP
15limited

15limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I just checked them out and all of them seems to have 3” lift maximum. BDS seems to have bigger lift kits. Any recommendations?

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
That’s cause 3” is where’s it’s at. Their systems are meant to be worked and worked hard. BDS I’m sure would be ok if you’re not wheeling off-road. If you’re just after a look then sure give em a try. Really depends on what all you’re after.

OP
OP
15limited

15limited

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Not looking to off road. Mainly to tow and most reliability. 6 grand for Carli suspension and to only get 3” lift just seems unjustified.

Matt Levitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Cft performance makes a linkage kit that you can adjust. I purchased the kit for my front air bags, reverse engineered a new set for the rear. There is a trick to leveling your truck with the linkage though. I finally figured it out, raised my front end to off-road 2, rears to off-road 1, and tricked the sensors into reading the lifted setting as nrh.