Light bar mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doobaloo132

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got tired of trying to find a light bar mount for my truck so I designed and fabricated one myself. The sensors still function!

It only mounts to the plate holes, so obviously I can’t pull anything with it but it does what it’s supposed to do.
IMG_0168.jpegIMG_0167.jpegIMG_0166.jpeg

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
i just wanted better Fog Lights
There are places along California's Coast, where i have been in heavy fog for something like 100 miles
This light bar is from Trail Gear
The Light Bar comes with clear lenses, then i added their Orange lenses

1692835683190.png

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put mine behind the little bottom grill. Attached two L brackets that mount to existing holes. Then put amber 1/8 inch polycarbonate amber cover to get the fog light amber look and protect the light bar.

DesertRoads

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Eco-Diesel
I don't have anywhere to mount a light bar behind a grille as my bumper style is similar to doobalo132's. Except I have the tow hooks in the open holes next to the fog lights. So I dig the light bar mount using the license plate holes. Probably wobbles a bit in the wind I imagine?

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't have anywhere to mount a light bar behind a grille as my bumper style is similar to doobalo132's. Except I have the tow hooks in the open holes next to the fog lights. So I dig the light bar mount using the license plate holes. Probably wobbles a bit in the wind I imagine?
I just drilled holes in my bumper

PikeBoy98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
i just wanted better Fog Lights
There are places along California's Coast, where i have been in heavy fog for something like 100 miles
This light bar is from Trail Gear
The Light Bar comes with clear lenses, then i added their Orange lenses

View attachment 527004
Def interested in something like this. I want the same, amber/yellow "fog" lights for when conditions suck. Can you tell me more?? I have the same bumper, I think and like the install!!

MRector

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7