Limited Slip Additive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonK94Z

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What differential oils claim to not need the limited slip additive? I am about to change my diff fluid and would like to have to run and pick up one less thing if possible.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Any fluid that says the additive is not part of the fluid all ready. Go with the mopar stuff if your worried. I would look into amsoil which is the best of the best.

For my Ford rear in my race/street car I run lucas gear oil and add a bottle of ford racing limited slip additive. Be cautious of trying to add any additives to a synthetic fluid as most of the time they don't mix very well or give you the "protection" you think your getting. Dyno oil will mix with anything but synthetic usually doesn't.

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I ran the Mobil blah blah blah LS.

The LS signifies that the additive is already present. I can't recall the weights which is why I put Blah blah blah lol. But no problems yet, other than the ****** LSD in the ZF 9.25 axles.