Long time admirer... First time owner...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwuhesos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Guys! New here and new to RAM ownership. SUPER excited to be here. A little about my truck... 2017 Bighorn Crew Cab Short Bed 4wd Hemi. Bought it with a little less than 40k miles on it. Have done a few things to it so far, bed liner, tonneau cover, window tints... you know, all the stuff you need for extra horsepower. Anyway, I look forward to browsing the forum and getting inspired. I have already seen some stuff on here that is very impressive. Looking forward to hearing from you guys! Thanks in advance!

IMG_7140 copy.jpg

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the Ramily!!

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Looks great!

I've got the same configuration, except poor man SLT package trim.

At that age/mileage and rust belt climate, test your parking brake and check for parking brake cable sag. Got some suggestions/fixes if she sags a bit.

OP
OP
gwuhesos

gwuhesos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great!

I've got the same configuration, except poor man SLT package trim.

At that age/mileage and rust belt climate, test your parking brake and check for parking brake cable sag. Got some suggestions/fixes if she sags a bit.
I am going to check on that and take you up your offer for some advice! I thought I had the poor man package, just with a little spit shine... Either way, I can RAMble all day about how happy I am to have one!

OP
OP
gwuhesos

gwuhesos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum. Awesome pic!

Let us know if we can help with any future mods. We offer just about everything and offer discounts to the members here. Check out some of the popular items RAM owners are buying right now
https://gotexhaust.com/c-1183874-ram-owners-preferred-products.html
Thank you! I will check it out! Really excited to be here. This is one of the reasons I came... to get. ideas and advice on what I need / should and should not get and do to the truck.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you! I will check it out! Really excited to be here. This is one of the reasons I came... to get. ideas and advice on what I need / should and should not get and do to the truck.

Feel free to message me directly for anything. We have been here a while now and specialize in RAMs. We can help you select a product that will fit your needs and budget for anything you may be looking for