Lumbar support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slabhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My lumbar support on my drivers seat is pumped up and won’t go down. I hear the motor running both ways but nothing is happening. What can I do? I feel like I’m leaning against a basketball!

OP
OP
Slabhunter

Slabhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for replying Karlsweg but the switch works in both positions. I guess I have stumped the panel again so I did more research and couldn’t find anything relating to my particular problem but, what I have figured out is you cannot access anything in the back of the seat on a 03 Laramie because there is no seam to undo like some of the other model years and, if you replace one switch on a 03 power seat you have to replace all four. Maybe this might help someone else

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for replying Karlsweg but the switch works in both positions. I guess I have stumped the panel again so I did more research and couldn’t find anything relating to my particular problem but, what I have figured out is you cannot access anything in the back of the seat on a 03 Laramie because there is no seam to undo like some of the other model years and, if you replace one switch on a 03 power seat you have to replace all four. Maybe this might help someone else
must be a check valve stuck closed not letting it deflate properly:banana-mario: