Manual trans 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fljab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know of a 2018 Regular cab 2500 4x4 with the 6 speed manual transmission on a lot anywhere? That is only available with the 6.7 Cummins, and only on 2018 models. That option was dropped for 2019 from what I have found out.

There's got to be one out there somewhere and I'm thinking the best places to look is somewhere up north as all the reg cab trucks I found had the snow prep package and were up north. I've been picking through online dealer pages and have found a few as described except auto trans. I have also found about a dozen manual trans trucks but not the regular cab. I only want 2 doors, don't need or want the bigger cab.

The Ram page from FCA has a "build and price" and will search for trucks that match or close, but I can't get it to actually give me a list. I'd think a dealer could find one, but haven't wanted to deal with them just yet, so have been searching dealer inventory online, which is a slow process.

TIA!

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have only seen crew cabs around here. And every time I check the Oregon inventory there are fewer and fewer manuals left.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You're going to have a tough time with that search. Manuals are rare enough but finding a regular cab manual, that's a unicorn.
If you really have to have a manual you might want to look at a crew cab? 2018 was the last year of the manual so what's out there is all there is and they ain't going to last long.

Edit: I actually found one on auto trader but when I go to the dealer site it's not there. Probably sold already

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...Code1=RAM&modelCode1=RM2500&clickType=listing

OP
OP
fljab

fljab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, thanks. I knew there were some out there. I like these, but if you see anymore, please post up.

How are you searching for these?

OP
OP
fljab

fljab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
One thing I just noticed - at the Bonham, TX dealer, they have a tab for "in transit". I clicked on that and several 2500s come up including 2018 models. Are dealers still able to order 2018s?? Seems odd to me, but if that's the case, might be just as well to go down and talk to my local dealer and get exactly what I want.

Last edited: