MBRP 4” exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey all. I’ve watched 2 videos on the MBRP 4” exhaust. Made by companies though, not real world folks. Does anyone have experience with them? Reviews seem pretty good. Price point is awesome. Sounds like no drone issues. Mostly I’d like to get rid of that massive ugly looking can behind my wheel liner lol. Wouldn’t mind a little more aggressive sound though. Thoughts on the system?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi,which kit in particular are you looking at?

MBRP overall has very good fitment. They offer a very deep tone, and can be a bit on the louder side of the options but not obnoxiously loud.

Message me if you would like a quote.

OP
OP
SwarleyManson62
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hi,which kit in particular are you looking at?

MBRP overall has very good fitment. They offer a very deep tone, and can be a bit on the louder side of the options but not obnoxiously loud.

Message me if you would like a quote.

Attachments

• 57A7A6DC-CE73-46F7-9841-686D99F155C9.png
    57A7A6DC-CE73-46F7-9841-686D99F155C9.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 14

Farm truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have the MBRP catback system on my 2020 6.4, I like the sound. When the MDS kicks in, it make a lugging drone type sound in top gear (55-58 mph). I tow a heavy gooseneck with tractor and a small livestock trailer as needed and the drone isn't noticeable in tow mode. Overall I am happy with my choice. The hardest part of the install is taking the spare down/replacing it.

OP
OP
SwarleyManson62
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have the MBRP catback system on my 2020 6.4, I like the sound. When the MDS kicks in, it make a lugging drone type sound in top gear (55-58 mph). I tow a heavy gooseneck with tractor and a small livestock trailer as needed and the drone isn't noticeable in tow mode. Overall I am happy with my choice. The hardest part of the install is taking the spare down/replacing it.
Awesome…I tow a 28’ travel trailer and that was my main concern. I should have led with that! I didn’t want to deal with a drone for 4 states! Thanks!

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I just installed this and I love it. Will tow my TT this weekend for the first time after this upgrade. Excited to see how it sounds.

Lee Pedrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hey all. I’ve watched 2 videos on the MBRP 4” exhaust. Made by companies though, not real world folks. Does anyone have experience with them? Reviews seem pretty good. Price point is awesome. Sounds like no drone issues. Mostly I’d like to get rid of that massive ugly looking can behind my wheel liner lol. Wouldn’t mind a little more aggressive sound though. Thoughts on the system?
LOL! I agree. Just get some high temp black spray paint!

jlua89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have it on my truck and the drone is pretty loud around 1800 RPMS. If I select it to go up to 7th gear the drone goes away but so do MPGs