Mega cab floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.4LMegaMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I have Husky in mine and like them. Much better than the Weathertech I had in my Silverado. I can snap you some pics in a bit when I leave work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

moonshinexxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I've got Weathertech front and rear and they work just fine. Just go with a proven, reputable brand and you'll be fine!

OP
OP
T

Thendrix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I was wrong. The husky i found was about $170 for the set

OP
OP
T

Thendrix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anybody got the grey Huskies in black interior? Wondering how the grey looks

6.4LMegaMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Here's a few quick pics. I've had them for about a year and a half with 30k miles on them. They're dirty in these pics but clean up like new still. 7193ef0a5b90ce77c3455c044df0eac0.jpg2ae506e7ef3790d461e4d5af1cfc36b4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Soldier of The Law

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been running the husky since day 1 ... and coming up on 4 yrs. Clean up great and the carpet underneath looks brand new.

Whynotsmitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I had a set of huskys many years ago and they seemed flimsy, I have put weathertechs in every car my wife, my son, and I have had for the last 10 years and never had a single problem. Husky may be better now, I guess I am just a creature of habit.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Im runnin black weathertechs with my black interior. 2014 mega I baught brand new and put these in a week later. Work great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Thendrix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I bought the set from eBay I posted the link to. The front is great. The rear doesn't fit because I didn't pay attention when I ordered. I contacted the seller to see if they'll swap. That's been 2 weeks ago and no answer so I'm guessing they won't. The problem is they're made for a truck with carpet that has the seat posts and mine doesn't. Weathertech has a rear mat made for the tradesman with the under seat compartments. The problem is it's $80. I think I'll try to trim this one to make it fit before I spend another $80.

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had the original mopar heavy duty rubber mats in my mega cab but after adding the front bench I wanted/needed a floor mat that would protect the front center seat's carpet. I wanted to stick with the mopar sets because they matched the interior but could not fine the dark brown color. I finally settled with the weather tech set. At first they moved a bit and felt slippery. After about six months they are as solid as the mopar set. However I wished they were thicker. I put back the mopar set in the rear and only use the weather tech in the front.

After seeing several other peoples floor mats I wish I could have found the husky set in brown. The black just looks weird in a tan and brown interior. If I had a black interior I would have gone husky all day.

Last edited:

FS_Vaprco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Rubber Mopar slush mats, cheap, quality great overage and fitment. Have previously ran Husky and Weathertech, previous experience was good with Husky, didn't care for plastic type feel of Weathertech and fitment issues with WT mats moving around not staying solidly in place , really happy with Mopar slush mats thick rubber, good fitment, don't move around and cheap.