Military Roll Call!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aces-n-eights

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went thru ROTC in college and was commissioned a Second Lieutenant, US Army Corps of Engineers, in 1978. Figured i could do the 3 year obligation and get out... 20 years later retired as a Lieutenant Colonel. Met my wife at Fort Leonard Wood Missouri - she was an active duty Army Nurse and she retired as well as a LTC. Proudly collecting two retirements.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
USAF
TSgt/E-6
2004 - present
F-15 Crew Chief
I hit my 15yr mark in 10 days and I've spent all of them working on F-15C/D/E models in Idaho, Nevada, and Okinawa. But here in 11 days, I'll be crossing over to the F-16 world for what may be my final 5 years.

EastTN

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
USAF
TSgt/E-6
2004 - present
F-15 Crew Chief
I hit my 15yr mark in 10 days and I've spent all of them working on F-15C/D/E models in Idaho, Nevada, and Okinawa. But here in 11 days, I'll be crossing over to the F-16 world for what may be my final 5 years.

Thank you for serving. I was in the 67 FS at Kadena in 92-95...had a great time. How did you like Okinawa?

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
USAF
TSgt/E-6
2004 - present
F-15 Crew Chief

That’s so cool. I kind of wish I went into the service in Canada. But it’s not quite the same. Sadly our government doesn’t invest in its defence as much as the U.S and it’s not the viable of a career sadly. I know quite a few vets and they have nothing bad to say but it could be better funded.

It must be hard with a family but you get to travel! They couldn’t have made me leave Okinawa lol. I’d beg to be posted somewhere warm [emoji41]

Thanks for your service. You guys and gals rock

Tiped on ifone using Tapatalk and auto correct. Can’t you tell?

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thank you for serving. I was in the 67 FS at Kadena in 92-95...had a great time. How did you like Okinawa?

Excluding work, I loved it enough that I went there twice, lol. First time was 08-10 and this last trip was 15- to almost 3 weeks ago. There are a few things tho that made me want to come back though, I love driving and guns. Driving over there sucks a lot due to how crowded the island is, how small the roads are, and lack of space to expand. In the time I've been back, my road rage has dropped to almost nothing, lol.

shrubs2000

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
USAF Retired
1986 - 2006

Assignments
Kadena AB Okinawa
McChord AFB WA
Minot AFB ND
Tuzla AB Bosnia
PSAB SA
Wright-Patterson AFB oHIo
Locations here and there throughout the world

ETX Ram

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Longhorn Southfork Edition
Engine
6.4L Hemi
USAF Retired
1986 - 2006

Assignments
Kadena AB Okinawa
McChord AFB WA
Minot AFB ND
Tuzla AB Bosnia
PSAB SA
Wright-Patterson AFB oHIo
Locations here and there throughout the world
Welcome to the ranks @shrubs2000! Thank you for your years of dedicated service to God and Country. I salute you sir! Oh and from an old squid, welcome aboard.
Lee

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Come to Texas--we'll jump start that road rage---We got some of the stupidest people in the world driving here---mostly from out of state--from California usually
Jay

I spent 5 years in Vegas between my tours in Oki and I had very little road rage in comparison to what I had in Oki. Drivers in Vegas are horrible and traffic is nuts.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Come to Texas--we'll jump start that road rage---We got some of the stupidest people in the world driving here---mostly from out of state--from California usually
Jay
I resemble that remark, Jay. ;)