Molded Mud guards for 2019 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToTheDarkSide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
looking for a set of these for my truck. Can’t find anything. I have duraflap guards in the garage but I want to put the molded ones in first to use as an anchoring point. Plus when winter is over I can remove the duraflap. Worked well on other trucks. Anyone have any idea on what to look for? Thanks!

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I saw the OEM ones for sale for $65 a pair. No idea how good they are though.

The OEM guards are terrific as they integrate the existing "mini guard" that is factory into the new guard so it gives it more reinforcement. I have them on mine and highly recommend them. They use the existing screws and no drilling...it does have one screw which you can drill if you want to do so but I didn't do it as they were plenty strong when installed.

Motoman501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have the Husky mud guards. So far I'm pretty satisfied with them. They definitely help with the water and mud that was constantly getting thrown down the side of the truck. I think I paid about $75 for front and rear.IMG_20191227_145029.jpg IMG_20191227_145015.jpg

RandomRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
What’s the part number on the Husky Liners? I looked them up before buying the Weathertech mud flaps and the Husky Liner website didn’t show any for the 2019.

Motoman501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I just checked the website and sure enough they aren't listed for the 2019. The website looks different then when I ordered mine though and at that time they did show they worked with the 2019. I ordered them from Huskey's website, maybe they could clarify.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Will these listed as "Mopar 2019 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Rear Heavy Duty Splash Guards New OEM" fit a 2020 2500 or has the body changed? How about ones listed for the front? Thanks

Red

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will these listed as "Mopar 2019 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Rear Heavy Duty Splash Guards New OEM" fit a 2020 2500 or has the body changed? How about ones listed for the front? Thanks

Red

same body style.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Very good. I will order up a set of each. I will look around some and see if there are any better deals out there first. Thanks.

Red

RandomRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I installed the WeatherTech mud flaps today. Very easy to install and they will work great. They fully cover the tire down to below the center line of the rear axle and integrate with the mini mud guards that come stock. The only thing I would be concerned about is they are relatively rigid and may not be the best for extreme off-road use. I have no concerns with them on washed out forest roads. The construction is very similar to the Husky Liners I had on my Tacoma and while they scraped and dragged on some big ruts and wash outs they held up fine.

Here are some pics.

nss0Vss.jpg
I popped the front mini mud guard off to clean the cinders out. I suspect these will be a problem for the salt states. Once you take the two 8mm screws out these just pop out with a tug out from the vehicle. Cleaned them and the fender off with a quick detailed. I did not do the rears as they didn’t have nearly the amount of goo in them.

wz5vNk3.jpg
Front installed.

5HS7CHb.jpg
Inside of front.

ZPNICan.jpg
From the rear with the rears installed.

I really like how well these integrate into the stock fender liners and mini guards. The front flaps have a tab that secures them to the fender liner. The rear flaps have a tab that secures them to the rear mini guard. The rear also has a spring clip that clips the inner wheel well liner to the flap.

DSBRAZO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
looking for a set of these for my truck. Can’t find anything. I have duraflap guards in the garage but I want to put the molded ones in first to use as an anchoring point. Plus when winter is over I can remove the duraflap. Worked well on other trucks. Anyone have any idea on what to look for? Thanks!
Just bought front and rear Husky mudflaps for 2500-2019 on sale $73.11 with tax-free shipping-Autoanything-no fender flares.

ddown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I did the Weather Techs work great!!!! Weather Tech mats, Flaps, Truxedo Lo Pro Topper, Westin wheel to Wheel steps 8' bed (long Suckers)