MOPAR DRB-III TESTER needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASCARR5Valaint

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mopar tool needed. Guys, I need a testing too made by Mopar only, no aftermarket will work. Now made and serviced by C.A.S. of New England called a Chrysler DRB-III I'd like to find one with what was called the "super card", but alone will work also. I'm not a shop for repairs, just a Mopar lover than needs help setting up my repaired Chrysler 300M Specials, I have two of them. My brother has Dodge Intrepid (2004) with high performance package and both of us have had to replace engine ECUs. Not compatible without the proper codes in ignition key, SKIM card around key and engine ECU. Brother tried dealer who said they could do it, but they can't after all. Too old we were told?
I found new ones but when used for maybe half a dozen cars, the new price of this tester, just won't work!

If anybody can, please help finding one of these testers. Please call me at 623-566-1628 or E mail me at fjbltd@yahoo .com.
Jeff LeBlond