Mopar front and rear splash guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
I'm happy with these for now. Much cheaper than putting clear film on the side of the truck. Install was easy, uses factory fender bolts, but only thing is they both also use rivets which require a plastic rivet tool. I didn't have one so just purchased some cheap 1/4" panel rivets from the auto store which works fine. Only thing I didn't like was the front wheel clearance. Factory wheels are fine but only about 1" of space when turning so a larger wheel will likely rub so the guard will need to be trimmed. IMG_8946.jpg IMG_8935.jpg

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I tried mudflaps on my last two trucks, but like you said it Limited me in the front.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mite wanna pop those off now and put some rubber from 3m between the paint and plastic flap. Overtime they scratch the **** out of the paint.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Accountant

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Great tip! Thanks!

OP
OP
Accountant

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
Are they available for the trucks without the fender flares?

Yes. I bought mine from cjponyparts but I think they are cheaper from Avondalemotors on eBay. Just be sure to check the description for without fender flares. Avondale ships really fast so does cjponyparts