Mopar performance 2" lift....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
looks like a set of tuftruck variable rate springs
1223V

which is actually rather odd, used with teh bilstein 5100 series shocks. The tuftruck variavble rates springs are about a half inch shorter than stock springs and teh bilsteins shocks are about an inch longer, so it is possible for the spring to be loose, under full range of the shock.

someone on ehtis forum had a thread about it. think he used spring keepers or some such.

probably cheaper to buy everything seperately, elsewhere.

OP
OP
JTrean

JTrean

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm just wanting info on the rear coils. I originally planned on some 1223v from tuff truck until I saw these. I don't think these are the tuff truck coils since they are a lift coil. Maybe icons? Was hoping someone could clarify.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
No ******* way you guys are paying $1000 for this lol
Sadly people do! One local dealer sells a ton of lifted trucks. His lift package is a $12,000 add on. It comes with:
6" RCX lift
20" Rockstar wheels
35" BFG all terrain tires
Flowmaster exhaust
Bushwacker fender flares
Speedo calibration ($300)

They didn't like it when I pointed out that package was only worth half of what they're charging lol. He said "our price is our price" so I said okay and walked right out.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Embrod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, I was hoping to find some info on the dual rate springs that come with this lift kit from Mopar. Who makes them, are they stiffer/hold more weight than stock, and how much lift once settled? Here is a link to the lift kit in question: Mopar Performance P5155797, Mopar Performance Lift Kits for Dodge Ram 1500 Trucks | Mopar Performance

JTrean, I have the same Mopar level kit on my '15 sport. Yeah, I also paid a chunk of change for mine. Just over $1000 CAD, not installed.

The springs are actually dual rate Superlift springs. Google "Superlift 140". They don't give you specific spring rates, but I can tell you that the rear lift was 2", and it has not settled at all. What you see is what you get. The ride is somewhat soft on the back (blisteins installed as well). I haven't loaded down the box much, but with 4 people in the truck, a full tank of gas and decent load of about 500lbs in the box, it rides great, and settled down almost level with my 2.8 blisteins up front. I didn't measure it at that point. I hope this helps.

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Not sure if this makes you feel better or worse about your mopar 2" lift... But I just bought the 6" superlift for $1250.

Embrod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
http://www.ramforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=63570&stc=1&d=1451801102

I'm sure I overpaid for my new shoes too...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 114

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought MOPAR side steps 3 times what I could have spent. But , 1- better quality 2 - designed for the Ram the rubber matches factory bumper. Would I buy the MOPAR lift kit - I would consider it.

Thatdude596

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 ram big horn
Engine
Hemi
I bought MOPAR side steps 3 times what I could have spent. But , 1- better quality 2 - designed for the Ram the rubber matches factory bumper. Would I buy the MOPAR lift kit - I would consider it.

ready for this bud.........the Mopar lift is not made by Chrysler gm or fiat. it's not even designed by mopar.......it's a superlift rebranded.....and yes there are many better.

and I have the Mopar side steps from when I bought truck. They are nice but so are the lund, n fab, westin, brp, and smitty. took mine off and ordered n fans cause the are too bulky for me. I'd bet they don't make their steps either but westin or lund

Last edited: