More ponies !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry Nemitz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Looking for more HP from my 2016 Hemi, 8 auto, 3.91 rears, 40,100 miles. Speed limiter is must go! I am in Law Enforcement and I use the truck in undercover work and I do know what the go pedal is for, just want a BIGGER Pedal !

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Op

2016, going to require you to drop some coin. Need a unlocked PCM and a tune to adjust parameters such as speed limiter and other items.

Need a tuner to get more go pedal and obviously it will need more fuel and air.

My suggestion, talk to one of the performance shops, or reach out to Flyin Ryan performance in Texas.

He tuned my truck, I'm speed limited at 160(personal preference) and have power everywhere.

Ryan also tuned my transmission and it shifts better as well.

My .02

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ALL ABOVE +++: Reworked suspension, reworked brakes, better sway bar in rear, "Tires" rated for the speed, oil cooler, and and. Just so much $$$. Also, is your Agency insuring the vehicle to be used in LEO work since a personal policy would never cover, just thinking out loud.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
What he said^ Also, keep in mind about your driveshaft. They're not meant to go much above 100mph. Some people are fine past that, some grenade at 101. You'll want a 'shaft specifically made for high speed
It's only the regular cab shortbox 2 wheel drive trucks with the 8 speed that have driveshaft issues,it's also more pronounced if you have 3.92's.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Looking for more HP from my 2016 Hemi, 8 auto, 3.91 rears, 40,100 miles. Speed limiter is must go! I am in Law Enforcement and I use the truck in undercover work and I do know what the go pedal is for, just want a BIGGER Pedal !
Long tube headers /6.4 intake manifold swap and a good tune will put you over 130 mph,throw a decent cam in it,and you'll be over 140 mph,swap out the 3.92's for 3.21's and you'll be over 150 mph.

Shawn Burns

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ALL ABOVE +++: Reworked suspension, reworked brakes, better sway bar in rear, "Tires" rated for the speed, oil cooler, and and. Just so much $$$. Also, is your Agency insuring the vehicle to be used in LEO work since a personal policy would never cover, just thinking out loud.
My thoughts exactly. Many agencies in my area have no-pursuit policies and they use purpose built chargers, durangos, and explorers. So much liability. Why would you be pursuing doing undercover work? And why would you be telling a bunch of stangers on the internet that you are doing undercover work? I see that you are also from PA. Many things don't add up here.

The desire to add more HP to your truck is understandable though.

CJ99X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
What do you do for personal protection if used undercover? I mean all someone has to do is run your registration and you're not very undercover anymore in today's time of information availability? Go Pedal? A truck as a pursuit vehicle you don't see much for a reason and that is because they handle well like a truck and the weight is a lot of mass to overcome. We use designed and engineered vehicles for pursuit to not endanger the public because that is how we are trained.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Depends on your budget. Many great options shared here. We can help with any go fast parts, brake upgrades, and suspension upgrades. Message me and we can figure out a package that will suit your needs and fit your budget.