Morimoto headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kap1

Ex Ram 1500 2013 owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Tundra
Engine
3.5 vvti
Your missing my point. What im saying is no one should have to pay to pre order...period. The ripoffshop gets them on credit. And if they dont, im sure they have a business credit card.
All well established businesses have Terms with each other, 30 days or more. So they don't have to pay each other for orders until they sell the batch of products and get paid by their customers. Even if they don't have Terms, then they can always use credit card for the order.

What we're seeing here is all bisienses charge for pre orders because they can and it's also a good practice to do this for their cash flow. It is possible that they have to commit to certain number of units from Morimoto and pay them upon delivery, or soon ... So they don't want to wait and hope that they'll sell all of these headlights on time to have money to pay moromoto. They also need to be sure that you're serious buyer and won't back out at the time when they finally get the headlights, so they won't be the one stuck with large inventory and having to pay moromoto for it all within 30 days.

It's a pretty standard practice to ask for payment ahead. Contractors ask for the first payment to buy materials and begin the work... A good business practice.

rango10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So who has the best deal on these headlights? Is the $1200 price tag the lowest they have been during the pre-sales?

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So who has the best deal on these headlights? Is the $1200 price tag the lowest they have been during the pre-sales?

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
So far yes

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
$1,147 has been the lowest I've seen, which is 15%

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
From who?
Somebody posted that sale price from last month at retroshop. Would have thought black Friday deal would have been even better

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Somebody posted that sale price from last month at retroshop. Would have thought black Friday deal would have been even better

Oh ya that was 15% off for about a week, I too was hoping for a greater discount like last year.

So far I think Nick has the best deal

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So blackfriday was good to me..... I have officially ordered morimotos new headlights as well as tail lights for my ram. Soon you will all be able to buy my oem chrome projectors, oem led tail lights as well as oem fog lights as I have something coming for these as well. Lol and now the long long wait...............

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So the ETA is pushed back another month, which means even longer before we see actual pics of the production lights and not the 3D printed lights, and they still want people to pay pretty much full price on pre orders. I'll just stick to my HID's at this point.

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
So the ETA is pushed back another month, which means even longer before we see actual pics of the production lights and not the 3D printed lights, and they still want people to pay pretty much full price on pre orders. I'll just stick to my HID's at this point.
Can I dislike this? Lol and where did you see that? What is release date then?

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can I dislike this? Lol and where did you see that? What is release date then?

it's been reported several times in the last few pages of this thread and on the TRS website that the date is pushed back until January - February .

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
Oh ok thought you meant it had been pushed even further than that lol

Kap1

Ex Ram 1500 2013 owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Tundra
Engine
3.5 vvti
But these new morimoto headlights are so damn sexy .... I just can't make myself order anything else at this point :(

I may have to wait for them ...

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
But these new morimoto headlights are so damn sexy .... I just can't make myself order anything else at this point :(

I may have to wait for them ...

Did you order these yet?

Kap1

Ex Ram 1500 2013 owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Tundra
Engine
3.5 vvti
Did you order these yet?
LOL I'm still going back and forth!
Can't decide if I want lights fast for the upcoming Tahoe skiing drives or wait till Feb and season will be over ..

I'll decide on Sunday and will probably order from retro source since they give free fogs :)

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't decide if I want lights fast for the upcoming Tahoe skiing drives or wait till Feb and season will be over ..

I'll decide on Sunday and will probably order from retro source since they give free fogs :)

Check with Nick, he has discount and giving free fogs

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine

I'm right there with you. Been going back and forth. I just wanna go fast :D and look good doing it to.

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
$1200 for headlights or $1200 plus or minus for LT headers and mids? that’s not a tough decision for me. I love you all but I just can’t spend that much on “something pretty.”

I respect your decisions to purchase these but I just can’t, I’m sorry.

But if anyone wants to buy my timeshare on the moon of Titan, send me a PM :popcorn:

Kap1

Ex Ram 1500 2013 owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Tundra
Engine
3.5 vvti
I just ordered it via TRS together with vertical fogs :)

Kept going back and forth, but these lights just look the best, and how can you beat all-in-one assembly from one of the major players in terms of reliability and performance