mp3's to 2015 uconnect 5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texas law dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6l v6
I have a 2015 1500 with uconnect5. And I have songs in mp3 format on an sd card. How can I transfer the songs on the sd card so they can play on my uconnect 5 system? Thanks for any input. PS: i had an app on my phone that i was using(Shuttle), but all of a sudden the radio is not recognizing the app. And, I have other mp3's converted from mp4's on the sd card also--how can i get my radio to play these as well? Is there a dedicated mp3 player that i can tie into my uconnect5 radio that will play these songs?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a 2015 1500 with uconnect5. And I have songs in mp3 format on an sd card. How can I transfer the songs on the sd card so they can play on my uconnect 5 system? Thanks for any input. PS: i had an app on my phone that i was using(Shuttle), but all of a sudden the radio is not recognizing the app. And, I have other mp3's converted from mp4's on the sd card also--how can i get my radio to play these as well? Is there a dedicated mp3 player that i can tie into my uconnect5 radio that will play these songs?
If you move the files from the SD card to a USB flash drive you can plug in the drive to your hub in the center console and they will be playable on the radio.

Conversely, you can use an SD card USB adapter/reader to play the files on your radio in much the same way.