Multiple Sensor Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJFaullk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6l gas
My 2015 1500 with 3.6l gas engine started saying Throttle/Pedal not working. And it went into limp mode. I checked it for codes and found 5. I was told that the crankshaft sensor could send a bad signal to the PCM which could cause other codes. I replaced the crankshaft sensor. But still have all the original codes including crankshaft code. I have also checked the battery and it seems to have proper voltages 12.4 and 14.4 when running. Any ideas of what the issue could be?

PO018D fuel pressure sensor B circuit high

PO335 crankshaft sensor

PO520 Engine oil pressure sensor

PO642 sensor reference voltage A circuit

P2122 Throttle / Pedal position sensor

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you do a proper battery load test? I had a situation with my Ram (like a lot of guys do) where it flashed a bunch of codes, incl that the computer needed replacing. Batt voltage read 'good' but it failed a load test spectacularly. Most part's stores will do a free battery load test. You might put it on the charger overnight before having it tested...in case it's low. If it IS low, check your tk's alternator output. These tk's are known to do strange things due to low batteries. It may/may not be your issues, but it's really the first thing a guy ought to check, so you don't go down the road of wasted time and needless parts. At least initially. And obviously the quality of the battery teminals and body/engine grounds.

You might push all the fuses down. And also wiggle the big bundle of wires below the fuse box (they go to the TIPM ...and some guys have had bad connections at the TIPM). There is also a main ground above the driver's tire behind a door (at least on mine), and grounds back by the fuel filler tube. Make sure those are all good.

I guess I would start with those. They're pretty much free to check and often the source of wierd issues. Let us know if it does/doesn't make a difference...
:waytogo:

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
As JW suggested have your battery load tested , preferably with the old style toaster type . Digital sometimes gives false readings.

If you do need to replace any sensors it is highly recommended to only use OEM sensors, meaning whatever brand it left the showroom with, others can have you chasing ghosts that aren’t there.