Navigation setting keeps resetting for cluster display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willmsy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone,
I picked up a 2023 Laramie a month ago and one of the settings will put the next step of the GPS in the instrument cluster. I found the setting to disable it, but after a few uses is comes back and I have to go into the settings and turn it off again.
Has anyone else come across this and is this a bug or is there a work around for keeping it off? This is with the native navigation system that came with the truck.
Thanks.

BILL JAMISON

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram Rebel Black Crystal Pearlcoat
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2022 Rebel and just had to have the entire Nav/Radio stacked replaced. A few weeks ago while listening to the radio, the Nav system would come on and reboot itself. It started doing this every 5 minutes or so. It also rebooted the Nav system on the gauge cluster. Took it back to the dealer and they replaced the entire unit under warranty. They said this issue was new to them and had never seen it before. The replacement system is working fine now hopefully forever! Good luck.

Windman1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
I'm having the same problem on my 22 limited. Took it in and they just gave up. Said an upcoming update may fix it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357