Need help FAST!! Please help me find a HITCH!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yo Nadz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
Fellas, first off, I feel like a Nancy even asking this question, but i need some help. I purchased my 2013 Ram without a receiver since I didn't see myself needing one. Well, now I need one and I am lost. I know nothing about hitches, classes, or what I am looking for.

Looking for someone to LINK me to a hitch I can order that will work. I looked for some, but they are all different, and I want to avoid any trouble with filament. Looking for something relatively inexpensive since it will not be used very often. My truck has a 3" body lift (not sure if that matters) so I included some pics:

photo1_zps81b95e4a.jpg

photo2_zpsc0d2a940.jpg

photo3_zpsc89290cd.jpg

I need the hitch for towing a small trailer, mostly for utility, and an occasional car body/frame project such as the one below:

00S0S_aBKWFpxA75Y_600x450_zps5bff344e.jpg

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. I found one on Amazon that says it will fit. Can anyone verify??

Curt Manufacturing 13333 Class III Receiver : Amazon.com : Automotive

FL BOY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the same one on my 04. Works fine for my pontoon boat. Install took 10min

Joe's 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Check out this link it explains the different class of hitch's and from there you can choose the best for your situation. My 13 has class V and I picked up an adjustable Curt hitch with the best tong weight and towing rating. I to pull car projects. Good luck

Trailer Hitch Classes Review | etrailer.com

Droid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
Go to U-Haul and they sell and install everything you need.

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Fellas, first off, I feel like a Nancy even asking this question, but i need some help. I purchased my 2013 Ram without a receiver since I didn't see myself needing one. Well, now I need one and I am lost. I know nothing about hitches, classes, or what I am looking for.

Looking for someone to LINK me to a hitch I can order that will work. I looked for some, but they are all different, and I want to avoid any trouble with filament. Looking for something relatively inexpensive since it will not be used very often. My truck has a 3" body lift (not sure if that matters) so I included some pics:

photo1_zps81b95e4a.jpg

photo2_zpsc0d2a940.jpg

photo3_zpsc89290cd.jpg

I need the hitch for towing a small trailer, mostly for utility, and an occasional car body/frame project such as the one below:

00S0S_aBKWFpxA75Y_600x450_zps5bff344e.jpg

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. I found one on Amazon that says it will fit. Can anyone verify??

Curt Manufacturing 13333 Class III Receiver : Amazon.com : Automotive

This is exactly what I've been looking for, and a hell of alot cheaper! Thanks!

I Got a Hemi!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi!
At the same time our bumpers are rated to pull 5000 lbs so I wouldn't think a hitch would be necessary until you start approaching that threshold.