Need help installing 8.4 android auto deck from 2020 into a 17 ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dels

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds funny? But you’ll have to mititi une scap and fache qualk a coze

Ramisgood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My original radio was replaced because it wouldn't keep the presets. The replacement radio is worse; it doesn't keep the presets, reads my memory stick intermittently and often won't start up until about a minute after the truck starts. I have logged over 1500 miles traveling to two different dealerships in my battle for a working radio. The UConnect 4 system in our 18 has been perfect. The UConnect 5 system is a royal pain. On my last trip to the service department, I was told by a tech that FCA. has instructed them to put off repairs as there will be a software update coming out in about 6 months. There is much info on the 5th gen ram forum on the faulty radios. Haven't researched this site for associated faulty issues. This is a known issue with the UConnect 5 radios and apples across all FCA vehicles.