Need help with my 1995 Dodge ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lid242

Reaction score
Ram Year
My truck is starting but when I go it starts shaking and stalling out while I'm going I thought it was the mass air flow sensor they're saying I don't have one in there does anybody have an idea what I could do I hear some air underneath my hood not working right do you guys think it's with the do with the vacuum if somebody let me know please I really need to get my truck up and running

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Does it have obd put a scanner on it to see if it’s throwing codes

OP
OP
L

Lid242

Reaction score
Ram Year
No I had to get a tow home and I have had this happen before and then I thought someone fixed I have drove it for months with no problem s I I push on the gas pedal and it won't accelerate and it starts shaking and I thought it was a sensor but I was told that the 1995 does not have a master air flow sensor so I'm confused now my check engine light's on too and my ABS light is on I'm not really sure but I have no way to take it anywhere and I don't have a scanner I was just trying to get some feedback I appreciate your feedback I'm trying to get this fixed I thought I had somebody that I could trust and now they won't answer me if it's something I could do myself I would teach myself to do it my family needs it I would do anything to be able to get it fixed so I can work more hours and get a different vehicle

OP
OP
L

Lid242

Reaction score
Ram Year
It doesn't I forgot the guy tried to put it on there and scan it it doesn't have that it's too old I tried the guy that helped us get it off the road on Sunday had one and it wouldn't plug in