Need help with tire/wheel !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramshorty10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hey everyone I’m new here, came across the forum trying to find some info and advice on wheels and tires.

My son just bought his first truck and made the right choice and joined the dodge family. Now with the addition of his, we have 6 rams on the farm.

So my question is this. He is wanting to put bigger tires on it, it has a set of 17x9 wheels with a +12 offset. He wants to put a set of BFG KO2 or wrangler duratracs in a 315/70/17 size on it and I’m not entirely sure they will fit without rubbing the UCA’s. Suggesting that he puts something different on is outta the question, he’s bound and determined to go with one of these tires in that size.

If anyone could give me some insight into this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
Paul

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
The tire will fit on the Rim, the question is, can you put that wide a tire on without rubbing. Take it to Fountain Tire and get them to have a look at it. They are usually excellent at being able to make quality recommendations on what Duratracs will fit, or what you will have to do to get them to fit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca