Need help with what cam I should get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparforlife2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hows it’s going y’all I’m new to this forum I recently purchased a 2014 ram 1500 regular cab 4x4 5.7 hemi and was looking to cam the truck any suggestions for a great cam for a stock motor thanks. Also if you have any suggestions on what intake manifold I should get it would be appreciated

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
Try Matt at Moe’s performance, he’s a vendor on this site. Or Jay Greene on Facebook. Both custom grind cams.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Stick to the truck intake for a stock truck. Cam will be based on other mods and expectations so we won’t be much help. Headers and exhaust, bigger throttle, port and polish, nitrous, forced induction. Those all change what cam will work best for you. Do you plan on doing any modifications? What are you expecting to get from a cam swap?

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
hows it’s going y’all I’m new to this forum I recently purchased a 2014 ram 1500 regular cab 4x4 5.7 hemi and was looking to cam the truck any suggestions for a great cam for a stock motor thanks. Also if you have any suggestions on what intake manifold I should get it would be appreciated

Besides the above with Matt and Jay Greene, TSP (Texas/Speed and Performce ) has joined the Hemi cam market and are a very reputable cam grinder that does their own in house cam grinds.David Webber at MMX is another very knowledgable guy to talk to . As CK said above,your best bet is to talk to all of them if you can,and get their reconmendations for what you plan to do