Need Opinions

Opinion:

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

48PowerWagon

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I like #3 (4Play) though I'd stick with a 20" rim with 35's more sidewall in case of air downs (if your really into off-roading) if it's just a street truck then the 22's should be fine, but what do I know I'm a PW kinda guy (Honestly I'd go 18/35 but I never like to go smaller than factory)

RamRuss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Go Axe. Everyone and their mother has Fuels. Love my chrome. Black will never dress up better than a clean chrome wheel. Big fan of the 22s and 33s

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
#1 for me. Personally, I like the stock wheel. And, if you like it - and can reuse it - I say why not? Why pay for another wheel unless you just really want it? However, in the end you'll have to look at it everyday and if you can't say you really like it - then the you made the wrong choice. Choose wisely grasshopper for you can only blame yourself if you make wrong decision. Good luck though...

RAM DRVR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
The more the spokes the harder they will be to clean between them.

I like my stockers with Toyo Open Country A/T III's (4" lift). They are pretty easy to clean as well.

PU 35s 2.jpg

Last edited:

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You asked for my opinion. Sorry in advance if it offends you. I can **** people off without even trying. And I was never one of those guys who asked anyone else what I wanted. Again, sorry.

Chrome wheels look too "city" for me. If those things are brushed alum, they're ok.

I prefer black. Black looks military, no bs, purposeful.

And I prefer a simpler wheel, without too much going on. Those busy wheels may look cool when they're new, but they're a pain to keep liking new.

You get what you like.
Lol, yeah you and me both. But to the OP is the leveling kit on it or is it photoshopped? It doesn’t look leveled it looks like it lifted your truck uniformly? Either way the truck is yours do what “You” think you like the most. You bought it do what you will because personally Trucks should look like they’re purpose built for being trucks. Using them to haul, tow, take off road etc.... Being what the world is today, with Suv’s dominating the market like the station Wagon did in the late 60’s and early 70’s Trucks have become the new Big Boy Toys, like the bygone Muscle cars of the 60’s and 70’s.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can’t stand black wheels, so bravo on color choice. It doesn’t get any more
Boring and cheap looking than black wheels, and I hate the trend in that direction.

as for which wheels I like, I vote stock or #4, but keep them 20” and get taller tires to fill the gap. Nothing looks or rides worse on a truck than big wheels with rubber bands for tires.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I can’t stand black wheels, so bravo on color choice. It doesn’t get any more
Boring and cheap looking than black wheels, and I hate the trend in that direction.

as for which wheels I like, I vote stock or #4, but keep them 20” and get taller tires to fill the gap. Nothing looks or rides worse on a truck than big wheels with rubber bands for tires.
What about red wheels [emoji1787]

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
The more the spokes the harder they will be to clean between them.

I like my stockers with Toyo Open Country A/T III's (4" lift). They are pretty easy to clean as well.

View attachment 219749
Nice truck... Not to hijack but how do like the AT3's? Gotta replace my aging AT2's soon.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Not the best angle but this might help you, at least the color matches :). BFG KO2 LT275/65R20 (34") on 20x9 +20 Fuel Mavericks w/ front almost level with level links (air suspension)

KO2-2.jpg

Hawaii_Built

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
I've been contemplating between 1 and 4 myself. I love the silver brushed look of those Axe wheels, lots of pop, but tastefully understated. The downside to those wheels is that it's smallest offering is a 22x12, so expect a fair amount of tire poking out past the fender.

In the end, I'm pretty sure the stock Laramie wheels with 35" ridge grapplers will stay on my truck. It's nice enough where change is unnecessary, I won't have all that tire sticking out (have you owned a truck with wide wheels? your truck will never stay clean, lol!) and the rock rash that will eventually happen will not hurt as badly on the OE wheels.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I've been contemplating between 1 and 4 myself. I love the silver brushed look of those Axe wheels, lots of pop, but tastefully understated. The downside to those wheels is that it's smallest offering is a 22x12, so expect a fair amount of tire poking out past the fender.

In the end, I'm pretty sure the stock Laramie wheels with 35" ridge grapplers will stay on my truck. It's nice enough where change is unnecessary, I won't have all that tire sticking out (have you owned a truck with wide wheels? your truck will never stay clean, lol!) and the rock rash that will eventually happen will not hurt as badly on the OE wheels.

Hence the reason I stayed with a +20 offset which is stock. I can't stand tires sticking out either, not even a little bit.

Mike Flea

US ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
#4, because i think the 2 tone wheels look good with the 2 tone paint