Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patrick B

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
But they could be my summer rims and give them a life they deserve of salt free roads and delicious wax.

Maybe next time [emoji12]

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin HDX drop steps, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights.

I was actually thinking of selling my stock 20x9 black rims that came with my 2018 Hydro Blue (I have Fuel 20 x 10 rims on now, running Nitto Ridge Grapplers). Still have the stock Goodyear GSAs on them, with basically zero mileage (stickers and all still on them).

They're in my shed at home, not doing me any good. I'd be open to a reasonable offer for them.

Patrick

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I was actually thinking of selling my stock 20x9 black rims that came with my 2018 Hydro Blue (I have Fuel 20 x 10 rims on now, running Nitto Ridge Grapplers). Still have the stock Goodyear GSAs on them, with basically zero mileage (stickers and all still on them).

They're in my shed at home, not doing me any good. I'd be open to a reasonable offer for them.

Patrick

I am currently supplementing my wife’s income (mat leave) but after June I can put in some hours at work and we can talk if you still have them[emoji106].

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin HDX drop steps, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The more I look at the grill on your new 2018 hydro blue the more I think the 2019’s came in second place in the design. It’s like they tried to evolve but squeezed the ends too flat. Yours looks much better.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Which lugs and locks are you using? I've been looking for some black ones for my stock 22's on my Hydro.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
just picked up my new Hydro Blue on Tuesday
list of mods already are:

View attachment 125474

that blue kicks my truck's blues ass. Real nice truck.

FlaSeadude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Love that color! I was at my dealership (Farrish of Fairfax, VA) last week getting a recall done on my Grand Cherokee SRT and noticed they had a 2018 RAM in Hydro Blue still on the lot. The sticker was $57K, but I'm sure it could be purchased for a lot less.

NY Andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Are the lugs OEM wheel lock compatible? Have the same color truck hate the color of lugs throwing off the wheel/tires, but want to maintain the wheel lock feature..

Also what bed light are you using? The OEM one doesn’t do much for the back of the bed unfortunately. They shoulda ran a strip down to the end.. I have a tonneau cover so unsure if yours is specific for yours or if it’s a universal cover light mount.

Thanks! Sick truck I love the vinyl you did to the front and top, I just don’t trust myself that much to do it.

OP
OP
itzmillertyme

itzmillertyme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Are the lugs OEM wheel lock compatible? Have the same color truck hate the color of lugs throwing off the wheel/tires, but want to maintain the wheel lock feature..

Also what bed light are you using? The OEM one doesn’t do much for the back of the bed unfortunately. They shoulda ran a strip down to the end.. I have a tonneau cover so unsure if yours is specific for yours or if it’s a universal cover light mount.

Thanks! Sick truck I love the vinyl you did to the front and top, I just don’t trust myself that much to do it.

bed lights here but you will have to replace the tape with a better 3m automotive tape
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00HSF66JO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I cut 2 equal strips, removed stock lights in bed and soldered leads into them. They come on and function when the stock ones do.

I bought lug nuts off Ebay. Purchased gorilla locks
https://www.ebay.com/itm/20x-Black-Large-Seat-14x1-5-OE-Dodge-Acorn-Lug-Nuts-7-8-Hex-OEM-Factory-Stock/132900359993?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649