New 2019 Classic Laramie price check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eldoradoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
Hi guys.

just want to run a price by everyone and confirm if this is a good deal or if it might get better, I believe February is “Truck Month” with Ram and the current advertised rebates are listed to expire 2/3/20. However, talking via email with the internet sales manager says he has no way of knowing what incentives will be yet in February but he doesn’t anticipate any changes.

Anyhow, here’s the truck details:

‘19 1500 Classic Laramie 4x4 5’7” box crew cab ecodiesel.
Full length center console, convenience group, alpine stereo, cold weather group, 3.92 axle, trailer brake control

Basically exactly as I would spec it minus tow hooks and bed lights but I can add those easy enough.

MSRP $53,805, advertised “net price” after rebates $34,805.

I asked him to confirm that I could get it at that price and waiting to hear back. Seems like a great deal to me but I’ve also never bought a new truck and been a while since I’ve bought a new anything.

thanks for opinions!

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You have to check in your area. Trucks have different prices in different parts of the country. Here in NJ they are expensive. Whatever prices other members post will be based on their region. Take that into consideration.

To me, that looks like a pretty good price especially compared to the ’19 Express classic I just bought last month.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldoradoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
Well I searched cars.com nationwide and the trucks (they have a handful spec’d at that price) I’m looking at from the local dealer are the ones that come up lowest price.

I realize this is listed/advertised price and not necessarily what one pays. But it seems at least there aren’t any others in any other region listed for less.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If that is the true price it's a crazy good deal. I bought a new 2017 Laramie loaded up like yours plus the bed liner, bed lights, 3.92 post-traction, full length factory steps .......and I paid $40, 000 instead of $55, 560. The 2018's had just come out.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Keep in mind that price is probably with all incentives, some or many of which you might not qualify for.

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That sounds great. I got my 2018 Laramie 4x4 5.7 with 6.4 box and 3:21 one year old today in Canada dollars msrp was 67720$. Final was 42665$ For me I had to drive 2 hours passing many dodge dealers to find this deal so I think what you were offered sounds good that included the steps and dodge rubber mats I wish I got the bed sprayed bit I couldn’t not wait, I also wish I was able to get a stronger rear ended but it is a great truck. I did tow my trailer to Disney only a month after I got the truck

love Ram

Last edited:

Seth Richards

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 l Hemi
If that's the real price then its a very good one. I bought my 2019 1500 classic CC big horn 4x4 for just under 34k after the rebates but before taxes and fees. Took me 3 months of shopping to find what I wanted for a price I was willing to pay. I walked away from several dealerships in that time.

OP
OP
E

Eldoradoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
Ok guys, heard back from the internet mgr.

Since I am not returning a lease, I miss out on a $500 rebate. So $11,000 in rebates and $7,499 dealer discount, for $18,499 off MSRP.

He’s telling me they have 0% finance for 36 months only or regular Chrysler financing at 6.99% and then can refinance out with my own bank after 100 days. and says if I take the 0% (or my own financing) that I lose $2,000 in rebates.

This sound right? Only questioning because Chrysler Capital shows 0% 60 months and I don’t know if what sales mgr says is legit or not.

I asked a couple times and he confirmed a couple times saying it doesn’t work like that (to get both the 0% and the price).

here’s the link.

https://chryslercapital.com/offers

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
sounds good, ask for an OTD price in writing. Then boom, there ya go.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
34k for a 4wd Crew Cab Laramie is a great price. IINM, the only Classic you can get in a Laramie trim is the Eco-Diesel..........I could be wrong though.

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
yes elk grove is legit

they are a very high volume dealer in nor-cal for cjdr

how many more of the same models do they have? they will go on even more firesale when its literally the last few on the lot

my 17 was purchased from them msrp 54k to 35k via lot trade from my local dealer (they are about 2+ hours away from me)

OP
OP
E

Eldoradoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
They’ve got a **** ton of them, but about half dozen spec’d the way I like. Just one in preferred color though!

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
wait till they are the last few, you can wheel and deal them even more,

if i waited like 2 more months i coulda got the truck for another 1k off which in the end is worth it, reg on these things are closing in on 700 annually.

also work them for freebies like oil changes and bed liners/running boards etc since they have sooooooooo much stock of them

Seth Richards

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 l Hemi
Oh btw Seth, just noticed. This is at Elk Grove Dodge.

Yea I live very close to there actually. I almost bought from them when I first started shopping because they had a nice 2019 5th gen for a good price but they were unwilling to budge on my trade in. 3 months later I was able to get 6k more for my trade in (2016 Traverse) from Hoblit Dodge in Woodland toward my 2019 classic. Only thing I lost in those 3 months of looking was the center console. But for the 6k difference I am not complaining.