New addition to the RF staff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_red06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Bighorn
Engine
hemi 5.7
congrats on the promotion

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thank you all very much :)

joetama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Congrats!

Really though how much moderation actually takes place here? Doesn't seem like much. Or does it just seem that way because the mods are always on top of things?

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats!

Really though how much moderation actually takes place here? Doesn't seem like much. Or does it just seem that way because the mods are always on top of things?

We try to stay on top of things. We make sure every thread is in the correct section, make sure it is tagged, and also make sure that while having fun posts are still on topic.

joetama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
We try to stay on top of things. We make sure every thread is in the correct section, make sure it is tagged, and also make sure that while having fun posts are still on topic.

Ah I forgot about the moving threads. I guess I'm used to sites with flaming, harassment, fighting, threats, scammers, etc.

This place is like no other on the internet. Its like everyone gets along and is respectful. Lol

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ah I forgot about the moving threads. I guess I'm used to sites with flaming, harassment, fighting, threats, scammers, etc.

This place is like no other on the internet. Its like everyone gets along and is respectful. Lol

We have very little of that here, and are quite lucky to have such a great group on here! Like any other site, we're not immune to spammers or the occasional morons. But we have a great group!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat

that's exactly it....we have great members and because of that it doesn't seem like we have modding to do.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yeah, this is my favorite site by far. No bickering, arguing, put downs or bashing and always a good laugh. :D

Great folks here and new ones everyday!

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I wish I could!!! I need to win the lotto and buy a private jet haha

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I wish I could!!! I need to win the lotto and buy a private jet haha

I'd settle for a time machine,:birgits_tiredcoffee lol. congrats krsten,:005: Damn , there goes the the bearing on the wheel chair!:naughty: j/king I'm still full of *****! specially round this crowd lol.:roflsquared:

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Bill , you drunk ?