New convert to Ram with a stupid question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HogHunter

Reaction score
I just upgraded my '99 F-150 to a '19 Ram 2500.So far I love this truck. Wish it had a couple of things it doesn't, and wish it didn't have a couple of things it does - but that's the tradeoff when buying used. In playing it and learning it, I found one I just can't figure out. The coin holder has 5 slots, and all of them are different sizes. I have figured out that from right to left is dimes, pennies, nickels and quarters. Why they would put a penny holder in there is beyond me, but that's an engineer for you. But what about the far left one? It is too big for quarters. What the heck is it for? Even if 50-cent pieces were still in normal circulation like they used to be, it is too small for them.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Funny thing with my Coin holder ..
When i close the Right arm rest, it spits out a coin, unless i gently close the lid

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
Oddly I am of the no f’s given club. Greg fergus is an idiot too. Hopefully we will get an election sooner rather than later. A lot of the current liberal mps will be unemployed after the election

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwingsterboss