Help with towing. New to owning a dodge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Brother if you thought it was bad then, you should see it now. We've doubled in size in the past 3-4 years and construction is everywhere. We're adding another 16k apartments right now with another 12k in planning, and close to (if not more) that many homes. The roads haven't really changed. It is challenging to tow much of anything with the congestion that's everywhere. Seems like it's a rite of passage to cut off at least one big truck a day.

My 2012 Ram 2500 got cut off by a guy in a Tahoe a few years back. Needless to say I totaled his Tahoe (bent his frame like a U) and drove the ole Ram home.
cuz sorry to hear about your truck!!!!
I liked there about 15yrs ago ! right by the base ! I always said if i was to move back to the States I would go back there ! but going by what you are saying not sure I want to! lol

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
cuz sorry to hear about your truck!!!!
I liked there about 15yrs ago ! right by the base ! I always said if i was to move back to the States I would go back there ! but going by what you are saying not sure I want to! lol
I work on post. Gate 9 is now 8-9 lanes, and it's backed up from 565 to the gate every morning.

Folks love it here. Bustling entertainment venues, etc... it's just frickin crowded now. They definitely don't like big trucks. :)

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I work on post. Gate 9 is now 8-9 lanes, and it's backed up from 565 to the gate every morning.

Folks love it here. Bustling entertainment venues, etc... it's just frickin crowded now. They definitely don't like big trucks. :)
WOW 8-9 lanes holy!!!!
Hey I really liked it there too ! I would have stayed but my Ex was fuc***g someone else ! So I needed to Leave before I did something and something really really bad happened to them !!!!!! So just better I left !! The crowd don't really bother me ! but I would be looking to go more country not much maybe 10 or 15 min !

nlambert182

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ha we're all the way out by the county lake. They're preparing to add in a 100+ house subdivision at the end of our dead end street. Country isn't country any more.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ha we're all the way out by the county lake. They're preparing to add in a 100+ house subdivision at the end of our dead end street. Country isn't country any more.
I was country when country wasn't cool.