New from Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WinterSoldier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Picked up a Black 2013 Sport CCSB 4x4 a few days ago and figured I would go ahead and join up! Let me just say that I think these are the best looking trucks on the road. I haven't been this excited about a vehicle in a very long time. Can't wait to start modding and personalizing my truck!

I began reading on this forum a few months ago when the RAM started moving up on my truck list. Tons of useful information and helpful members here, and a great overall atmosphere. Glad to be a part of it. Thanks for popping in on my first post ;)

BLACK2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Get those pics posted and lets see that bad boy looks like we r twins by the way. Minus the sport package.

OP
OP
WinterSoldier

WinterSoldier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hell yeah, I love twins!! :naughty:

Rain and work has kept me from getting some good pics, but I hope my schedule clears up Monday. Will hopefully post some up then.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Welcome to the site. :welcome:

Tony

OP
OP
WinterSoldier

WinterSoldier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I wanted to put some time in on cleaning the truck Mon and Tues and take a few pics, but this freaky winter weather ruined all that. So instead, since our garage is enclosed, I climbed under her and removed the OEM side steps. Love the clean look of the truck without them. Its a huge reason why I want the Amp steps.

movinalong

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum. What part of Mississippi are you from? I'm from the Cleveland/ bolivar area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk