New guy around here.... 07 sport quad cab!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max-r95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Whatsup! I figured I should make a thread on here not to only show progress, but to also keep track of what I've done to it as well. I bought this truck on June 6th with 73XXX miles. This is how it looked the day I got it off the lot.

image-6.jpg

As soon as I bought it, I knew that was not how I wanted it too look so the modifications began.

Modification list up to 08/04/13-
-Tinted rear window 15%
-took off chrome door protectors
-took off all pin striping
-HBS 2.5 leveling kit
-Fuel Trophy wheels 17x8.5
-Firestone Destination M/T's
-Tractor Supply toolbox
-took resonators out and straight piped
-Superchips Flashpaq 386
-husky floor mats

Future mods-
-possibly Firestone airbags... Possibly.
-navigation bezel to fit my sony double din radio
-any more opinions ??

image-5.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pics didn't work bud

Edit: Sweet, can see em now..Nice rig

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Max-r95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Retry now please.... Newbie here lol

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome, truck is great looking. Maybe some tinted tails for the all black look? I love it.

OP
OP
M

Max-r95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was thinking about debadging, or possibly trying plasti dip. They have a antracite gray color and that's the same color as the lip of my rim. But I don't know how well plasti dip sprays, and how well it holds. Might just end up taking the badges off. As far as tails, I was thinking about keeping oem or MAYBE recons. I just don't know bout leds and how well they are built.

argray90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you want aftermarket tails handsdown go to JJ who is a memeber here a bunch of numbers is his name he owns retroshop he is high quality at an affordable price. Plasti dip is great in my experience and opinion so much I did my front and rear bumpers in plasti dip I love it.

OP
OP
M

Max-r95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Are JJ tails led or halogen? Plug n play?Would you happen to know if he has one for 07 that does not have the bubbles? I would love to have a set to just be curved.... Whole reason I'm looking into aftermarket tails. I am glad you have good luck with plasti dip. For 6 bucks, I am probably gonna see how I like the "RAM 1500" painted with it. Thank you for the information.