New to me 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX4 Quad Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loya1ty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,

Came across this forum along with a few others as I was doing my homework before purchase, and this place seemed the most active. Hoping to get in on the action now that I've pulled the trigger on a 2010 1500 TRX4. I drive it home tomorrow so will be sure to get a nicer pic in the driveway :).

D4BMVPVNJA6KRCJGAXHT743UKA-cr-860.jpg

Some deets:
Out the door $: 13.5k
Mileage: 146,665
Color: Brilliant Black Pearl
Added options: Backup Camera, Remote Start, soft top bed cover

Only thing it's really missing is the sunroof. It resided it NY for it's entire life so some rust underneath but overall in great shape for its age and mileage. Excited to have found the TRX package.. can't wait to drop over to their forum repping the OG RAM off-road experience :bleh:

I've never owned a truck but have previously driven an 80's ranger 3sp MT my dad got cheap while i was in highschool, an '02 dakota sport crew cab and a '07 F150 for my cousin's landscaping business, and finally occasionally my FIL's 2010 Ram 1500 LT quad cab work truck. I bought a house 1.5yrs ago and am already tired/ashamed of borrowing my neighbors' and coworker's trucks :doh2: so here I am! I've always been a dodge guy so happy something landed on my lap as I've been looking more seriously the past few months.

The dealer also had an '04 Dakota Sport crewcab 5MT that put a grin on my face ear to ear. low miles too, but current life plans need utility more than spirit in a truck. No plans to drop anymore $$$ right now, but I'll be lurking around here for sure. Lift/leveling kit, A/Ts, aesthetic improvements, and gradual performance part replacements incoming over the next 5 years though!!! I think I will invest in some seat covers to start at the very least.

Thanks for reading. Cheers. 200.gif

OP
OP
Loya1ty

Loya1ty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well.. she never made it a year.. got rear ended and looking totaled. So I picked up another Ram, of course :cool: .
2016 Laramie Longhorn in Black Forest Green. Fully loaded with airbag suspension option added as well.
total.jpg
new.jpg