New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shredder

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7, SRW, 8ft. Bed, Load Leveling, Night Edition, Sunroof, 50 gal. tank, CP3, Tonneau Cover,
Hi,I recently ordered a 2021 3500 and am waiting anxiously
for delivery but have been told of a delay. I will be towing a Montana fifth wheel and cannot wait to get her on the road. I live in NH, married and have three grown up kids and six grand babies. I look forward in participating and learning from all of the discussions in this forum.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
for delivery but have been told of a delay. I will be towing a Montana fifth wheel and cannot wait to get her on the road. I live in NH, married and have three grown up kids and six grand babies. I look forward in participating and learning from all of the discussions in this forum.
Welcome to RamForum. A few other folks have recently mentioned the possible manufacturing delay. That aside, congrats on the new truck.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, welcome to the Ram Forum and I'm sorry you're affected by the dealy. But, we're going to want to see photos of that rig when you get it - and of course some with it hooked up to the Montana 5th wheel! Congratulations on your purchase.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hi there, congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! Our team would be happy to offer order updates here via private messages, or you can always live chat us for immediate status updates on your order as well by visiting https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Ram.

Kathryn
RamCares

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome to Ramforum