New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monzie32

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hello everyone I knew here. I have a 2019 ram classic 1500.. I believe it's for generation I'm not sure the 1st time I had a ram... I'm seeing a bunch of stuff online about the electrical system and everything I have 30 years of electrical experience with 12 V and the house current electricity I have been out of the field for about 8 years now so all the can bus stuff is new to me.. I bought a headlight Flash or wigwag kit for my truck I was going to install as as I'm reading stuff I see there is a control unit, vsim.. Is this module in my truck or is it not in my truck.. From what I read to get the wag wags to work I Burke I could just ground pin 500 501 and502 is this true?.. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated and I'm sure I posted this in the wrong spot I am new to forums also but I hope I can help out a lot here with you gentlemen with the older stuff. Don't be afraid to ask.. Thank you for any information you guys can give me on my truck I know it's not as sophisticated as the other unit's Dodge and put out I'm just trying to see what's available and what I can do thank you very