New - just bought 2021 Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncdave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi all....I'm a long time dodge truck owner, but just bought my "forever" truck. I'm looking forward to retirement in a few years and using this truck for all kinds of fun in my retirement.

I've owned a 2008 regular cab 1500 for about 13 years now. Only has 130k on the odometer, but needed something with 4 doors as we have our granddaughter living with us and I wanted to be able to travel more comfortably. Now was the right time to upgrade and I just purchased this 2021 1500 Warlock. First time I've ever bought myself a "fancy" vehicle as I have always opted for getting a base model in order to save money.

I've started buying things already. it needed a hitch and also running boards with steps. 4wd is obviously taller than my 2wd truck, but I had running boards on my old truck and getting into this one is a challenge, particularly for my wife and granddaughter. I also picked up some good quality floor mats to keep the inside a little cleaner.

Looking forward to suggestions from the collective as to other enhancements. I'm thinking about lifting and more aggressive tires, but that may not come until I get wear out of the OEM tires.

Attachments

• warlock.jpg
    warlock.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
ncdave

ncdave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
got my steps installed last night. Hopefully put on the hitch tonight.

Attachments

• Resized_20220601_081143.jpeg
    Resized_20220601_081143.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 12

Gage Babbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 5.7
@ncdave nice truck, I got the literal same one. I love the metallic billet silver. Currently on my truck I installed the Mopar step sides and a bilstein 5100 level for the front. I just got some new rebel looking rims off of American trucks. And some new tires. Unfortunately I’m out of country so I won’t be able to see them for a few more months. As of now I’m still looking at stuff for my truck. Thinking about getting either borla or Mopar cat back exhaust, the sports hood, and upgrading my radio/ cluster. Another upgrade down the road is getting the built in hideaway vice winch. For the most part I’m trying to keep everything as close to “stock” or Mopar as possible. Keep us updated on you’re modifications.

OP
OP
ncdave

ncdave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
@ncdave nice truck, I got the literal same one. I love the metallic billet silver. Currently on my truck I installed the Mopar step sides and a bilstein 5100 level for the front. I just got some new rebel looking rims off of American trucks. And some new tires. Unfortunately I’m out of country so I won’t be able to see them for a few more months. As of now I’m still looking at stuff for my truck. Thinking about getting either borla or Mopar cat back exhaust, the sports hood, and upgrading my radio/ cluster. Another upgrade down the road is getting the built in hideaway vice winch. For the most part I’m trying to keep everything as close to “stock” or Mopar as possible. Keep us updated on you’re modifications.
would like to see pics of the leveling when you get back. did you replace the upper control arm? I plan to do the 5100s, the UCA, and install 35s. still considering a short rack on the back along with a tent on top.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome: