new lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brian Reyes

Brian Reyes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Hemi
OP
OP
Brian Reyes

Brian Reyes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Hemi
I was going to change out my reverse lighting, but I already have OEM LED all exterior except for high stop and cargo. I can tell U on the MY 19, the reverse lights are pitiful. Makes me want to tape a flashlight to the rear bumper... I think I am going to purchase one of those 60" rear light strips and a Curt T connector and put on rear end, for the lighting and reverse lights. Was looking at PODS< but by the time I get decent ones, mount, Curt hookup, might as well get the whole strip, IMHO.....

yea i agree. I bought these led bulbs which had leds allllll over lol they are suppppper bright.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H57FXW...bf52-03d41d58eb02&ie=UTF8&qid=1545105493&sr=2

OP
OP
Brian Reyes

Brian Reyes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Cool, good to know. So they are in the same price range as vanquish, and diode dynamics that I was looking at. Wi5 all the resistors and relay they come to about $165 when the others are $150. I do like the lifetime warranty but was wondering why they offer a second bulb for $20 if they will warranty them if they blow.

yea i havent had any problems with the company. everything they sell is lifetime warranty and they are really good about emailing back. dont try calling cause youll never get through.

OP
OP
Brian Reyes

Brian Reyes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Cool, good to know. So they are in the same price range as vanquish, and diode dynamics that I was looking at. Wi5 all the resistors and relay they come to about $165 when the others are $150. I do like the lifetime warranty but was wondering why they offer a second bulb for $20 if they will warranty them if they blow.

also if you start chatting with the rep online and ask for a discount code they usually give you one.

OP
OP
Brian Reyes

Brian Reyes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Hemi
http://www.vleds.com/lpr-reverse-72-w.html

They look pretty sick! I am very interested in this. I wonder how the lows/high/fogs compare to the xenonhid.

honestly it depends on your housing. I have the projectors which suck with leds but look awesome with hids. The fogs you can do either way. I also have bright leds for my reverse lights.

Rt71668

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7